Friday, August 6, 2010

Cinnamon

Cinnamon or Cinny as we like to call her, is Lil'Rudy's mom.  She is a cockalier, which is a mix of cocker spaniel and king charles cavalier spaniel.  Lil'Rudy is also a cockalier.
After Billy and I were married, Cinny came over.  At first she was very shy because she did not know me.  But as time wore on, she began to loosen up.
Now when she sees me, she jumps up on me, so I will pet her.  Sometimes she'll be so excited to see me that she'll shake her whole body at me.  It's rather fun watching her shake.
Susie for some reason likes to get on top of her.  They may have gotten into at least one or two fights because of that.  We are not sure why Susie started getting on top of her as she came out the door, she just did.  There for awhile, Cinny was afraid to go out because of that.  Now its not a problem. 
Cinny is a very sweet and loving dog.  She will snort wihen I play with her.  I usually have to laugh when she does that.




1 comment: