Well, here he is, the stud dog.. The first time I saw Hershey, Billy was trimming him down and I went to help him. I took one look at him and saw Susie. He stood very still and left Billy to trim him. I got to pet him and was talking to him in case he was getting scared. I am impressed with this dog. He is not too sure of me yet. I let him sniff my hand, but he doesn't know me like the other dogs do. It will take time. Once he comes over, he'll know me and will be able to jump on me and give kisses like everyone else does.
He has champion blood in him and he is chocolate just like Susie. Hence his name Hershey. I have noticed that when Billy's dogs get to know me, they come around me more then him, which he says is fine. He is glad that they are taking such a liking to me. Billy put Hershey on a leash so we could bring him over, well, he did to me what Scottie always does and that is once they are free from their surroundings the only thing they know to do is take off a running. I am holding onto the leash, but I am practically running to keep up with him. This picture of Hershey is when he was younger, I have not taken a current one of him yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment