Monday, August 2, 2010

Lil' Rudy

Lil'Rudy was born in Oct. of 2008.  His Mother is Cinnamon (Cinny), I'll talk more about her later.  He doesn't like to fight, only when he has to.  That is usually because another male is trying to eat at the same time that he is.  I have told him time and time again that he needs to share.  I guess I will start giving him a time out.  Ha Ha.
When Billy gets mad at him, he will either run away or run to me.  I can't protect him from what he did.  Other times, he knows he did wrong and will hunker down or cower because he just got busted.  He doesn't get in trouble all that often, though sometimes it could feel like that all we do is yell at him.
We ended up keeping him because no one wanted to buy him.  He is very sweet and loving.  I have a picture of him when he was a baby, and when he turned 1 I took another of him.  Billy and I can't believe that this is the same little guy.  Where did the time go.
Like any other dog, he too has a nickname.  We call him a woose, because he will not defend himself.  See, it all started when he and susie were little and when she would play with him, she would bite him in the ear and all you could hear was him screaming and running away.  Billy use to tell him to get a backbone and diefend himself.  Up until now, he never did.
He got to spend a little bit of time with me, when I came home from having my gall bladder removed.  He and Lottie walked me to the bathroom, paced until I came out and then walked back to the couch with me and curled up at my feet.
Evem though they misbehave, they do things like this that make me love them more.


No comments:

Post a Comment