Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mr. Stubbies and Mr. Stubbles

  Mr. Stubbies is chocolate and white, while Mr. Stubbles is black and white.  Both are cockapoos and both are Lizzy's. When we use to bring Mr. Stubbies in, he would cower every time.  Mr. Stubbles, on the othet hand, would come right in and go to bed.  Since it is summer, they stay out all the time.  Now for winter, I am not sure if they will stay out or not.
Again, these two are the sweetest dogs, they love to play with me, when I am playing with the boys.  They just turned one and they love to chase each other.  Sometimes they fight with each other.  Othertimes, they just like it when things are the same.  I have also seem them fight other dogs.  I don't like it when the dogs fight.  I hate breaking them up, but I know I have to.  Enjoy the picture.





No comments:

Post a Comment