Cupid and her puppies came over two days later after Lizzy did. What do I say about Cupid, well, she is the sweetest and friendliest dog you will ever meet. She is my buddy and follows me wherever I go. Sometimes they get under foot and you trip over them and other times, they will stand right by your side listening, well, at least to me it seems like they are listening.
She does have a nickname and that is bur-head. She has hair that sticks straight up on top of her head or on the bur spot and its cute.
She doesn't like it when I have to put her in a cage to let the puppies out to play. She tries to hide from me but I end up winning in the end and she goes in one. It is usually for an hour or two so the puppies can eat and drink and play for a little while.
What else can I say about Cupid, other than she is a lover as well. She loves it when you scratch behind her ear. She simply goes limp and leans in on the side you are scratching.
No comments:
Post a Comment