Like I said in Lady's little bio, Pudgy is hers. When he does something wrong, that is when he cowers down and walks to his bed. It is kinda sad to see him walk with his head hanging down.
He doesn't do it all the time. Billy and I can't remember a time that we had to yell at him or punish him.
When I sit outside with the boys, when they are on the porch instead of out in the run, the girls are inside, Pudgy comes up to me and either gives me a kiss or takes his paws and scratches my back. He is a really good back scratcher. Ha Ha.
Lady and Winnie are cousins which makes Pudgy and Susie cousins but they are so far down the line that it was ok for them to be together. He is the one who is the father of Susie's puppies.
When he first learned to walk, he would high step. It was fun to watch him play with the others. Lil'Rudy use to get him in the ears. No dog likes getting their ears pulled. This picture of Pudgy is with Cinnamon or Cinny as we call her. It was the only picture I could find. Pudgy is black and white.
No comments:
Post a Comment