Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lucy

Lucy came over in june of 2010.  She is the last female to have puppies.  She has a nickname and that is Panda Bear because she looks just like a Panda Bear.  We call her by her nickname then the name I gave her.
She is so sweet and loving.  When Billy bought her, he was told that she was a cocker spaniel.  I looked at her and could tell that she was not.  She is more of a cockapoo with short stubby legs.  She jumps up on you, but not for very long with short legs.  I would say she stands on two legs for about five minutes and then she is back down on all fours.
All I can say about her is, she is a good dog and wouldn't harm anyone or anything.  She is now to the point where she does not want to be put up when I get her and her puppies out.  Sometime soon, she will be going outside to a kennel.  I will be going outside and playing more with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment