Sunday, August 1, 2010

Scottie

When Scottie was coming home with us, we stopped at McDonald's and got supper.  Scottie acted like he hadn't eaten, so we went through the drive-thru again and got him a hamburger.  As soon as we got the bag and pulled away, the next thing I know here's Scottie nose diving over the seat, face first into the bag.
When Scottie barks, it sounds more like a boof then a bark, so now his nickname is boofer.  He is the biggest baby ever.  He craves attention.  He will bump my arm up so I will pat or rub his head.
When I get the chance to sit outside with the boys, after the girls are brought in, he likes to jump up so I will pet him.  He has even jumped into my lap and licked me in the face.
Billy likes to get Scottie to boof (bark).  All he has to do is stare at him.  I get Scottie to boof when I play music and start to dance.
The one thing that I have noticed about my bulldogs is that they are very devoted to whomeve takes care of them.  Now when the temperature outside is 90+ degrees, we have to bring Scottie, Dottie and Lottie in so they don't get hot or overheated.  They come into a cool house and relax and calm down.




No comments:

Post a Comment