Lizzy is black and white with tan eyebrows, so that makes her tri colored. She came over in July of 2009. Billy was done with breeding dogs since the economy was starting to go from bad to worse in a matter of time. Well, four of his dogs decided to surprise us with a litter of puppies.
She had two beautiful dogs that are cockapoos. Mr. Stubbies and Mr. Stubbles. I will tell you more about them later.
Lizzy does not like Winnie. I think, she deliberately gets in Winnie's way, so she will growl at her. Lizzy whines when it thunderstorms, she does not like them, I don't either, so I have to be the brave one and tell her that its ok and that we are safe. I know, she may not understand what I am saying and my husband thinks its cute that I try to hold a conversation with them but its only one sided, me talking. Well, if these dogs are suppose to be man's best friend, you would think that you were suppose to talk to them. At least I do and I try to pet them every day to let them know that they are loved and wanted.
Now, off my soap box and back to Lizzy. She also whines when you get near her, which is quite funny because she jumps straight up in the air and runs away from you.
She is also a very loving and affectionate dog. She likes to jump up on me so I will pet her. It's not unusual to see four dogs around me like that. Waiting for me to pet them and say good morning to them.
In the picture, Lizzy is with the cats, Andy and Pepper.
No comments:
Post a Comment