Lady is a lap dog. She wants to be #1. When I am sitting in a chair, she will come up to and nudge my arm up, so I will pet her. She also jumps on me.
We brought Lady over Jan. 2009. It had gotten really cold outside and Billy had noticed tht she had lost three puppies. She had only one left. So we closed off the kitchen and Lady and her puppy stayed there until she weaned him. Which was at 6 weeks.
We ended up keeping this puppy and his name is Pudgy. The reason why I named him Pudgy was because he had a pudgy butt.
Lady craves attention just like all my other dogs do. She wants to be with me all the time. I love her and the others dearly but sometimes I need my space and just some time for me.
When she is not near Lottie, she gets along with the other dogs and plays well with them. One day last week, Lady and Dottie were galloping through the dining room, playing with each other. It was so cute. I at first thought that they were going to start fighting, but when I looked, they were galloping around each other trying to play with the other.
No comments:
Post a Comment